In order to shop at one of our stores, we ask that you register as a Mt. Eden customer or display a current SFFM (San Francisco Flower Mart) badge in order to make purchases. There is no fee to register as a Mt. Eden customer.
Steps to registering:
- Complete and sign the new customer registration form. Please type or print legibly. Click to download the form, or pick-up a copy at one of our stores.
- Make a copy of your valid resale or business license.
- Submit your completed registration form and a copy of your license to Mt. Eden Floral via fax (408-213-6080), email (email@example.com), or in person.
- Our team will review your documents. If you meet the customer requirements, we will provide you with a unique customer account number.
- Once your new customer account has been approved, you will be able to make purchases and register for a website login.
Please note, customers are responsible for notifying Mt. Eden Floral about changes to account info including: a new or expired resale license, company contact info, and authorized buyers.