Orders can be placed by phone, fax or email to any of the Mt. Eden Floral Company locations during regular business hours. Orders must be confirmed by a Mt. Eden sales person. Most orders can be shipped within 24 hours. All backorders will be cancelled unless otherwise specified by the customer. Orders to be shipped via UPS must be placed through the San Jose Store only.
- Minimum Supply order shipped via UPS or other carriers: $50.00. Orders less than $50.00 will have a $5.00 handling charge.
- Minimum order delivered by Mt. Eden truck: $100.00 fresh and supplies combined.
FRESH FLOWERS - Choosing Mt. Eden Floral Co.
Over 100 years of Experience
- We have been in business since 1906. Customers throughout the years use Mt. Eden Floral Company as a reliable source of quality, competitively priced products and services to build their businesses. You can count on us.
- We know how the flower industry works and will use that experience to get you the products you need when you need them.
- We source fresh flowers form all over the world in order to meet our customer's needs. We work hard to have the selection and availability to suppy all your fresh flower needs. Standing orders, special orders and everday orders. There are a very few that we cannot fill
- Quality. We strive to have the best quality fresh flowers available in California.
- Competitive Prices for every budget. We have competitive prices for quality flowers in every price range.
How to place a Fresh Flower Order
Fresh Flower orders can be placed with us using one of several methods:
- Call in your order to your sales representative
- Email your order to your sales representative
- Fax your order to our fresh flower department. Be sure to include your account number, shop name and phone number.
If you email or fax your order, please confirm that we have received your order and verify pricing. If you don't have a sales representative yet, call (408) 213-5777 and we will help to get you started!
How to place a Fresh Flower "Special Order"
Fresh Flower "Special Orders" specify flower varieties, colors and delivery date. These are usually wedding or party orders. Special Orders can be placed for fresh flowers and plants.
- Special Orders must be placed 10 days in advance of the delivery or pick up date. This allows us time to order specific flower varieties from our growers.
- If you cannot place the order 10 days in advance, contact your sales person as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate you.
- Fresh Flowers are perishable and agricultural product. Weather, transportation and inspections can all cause product cancellations or delays. If your order can not be filled, your sales person will contact you to discuss substitutions.
- A 50% deposit may be required on large special orders.
Standing Orders are a great way to save time, money and become one of our most important customers.
- Lock in your pricing for the entire year, including major holidays such as Valentine's Day.
- You will receive consistent, top quality product every week. You will save time ordering your every day products.
- Standing Order customers have priority. Standing orders will be filled first when availability is limited.
- Contact your Sales person for pricing, policies and information about the weekly delivery schedule.
- We recommend that you place a standing order only for what you know you can use weekly.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fresh Flower ordering?
Q. I've never bought from Mt. Eden. How do I get started?
A. Call us in San Jose at (408) 213-5777 or in San Francisco at (415) 348-1546 and let us know you are interested in purchasing from Mt. Eden. We will be happy to get you connected with the right department and help you find what you are looking for! You will also need to return a completed California Resale Certificate form with a copy of a valid Seller's Permit. Click here to open the form.
Q. How do I know the prices of the flowers?
A. Due to price fluctuations for fresh flowers, prices will be confirmed by your sales person at the time the order is placed.
Q. Do you have volume discounts?
A. Volume discounts will depend on the current availabiity at the time the order is placed.
Q. How do I open an account with Mt. Eden?
A. To register as a Mt. Eden customer, you will need to fill-out and submit a California Resale Certificate form with a copy of your valid Seller's Permit. Click here to open the form. You can start the process online or while you are at our store.
Q. What is the fresh flower return policy?
A. You must notify your salesperson within 24 hours of the receipt of the flowers. All flowers must be returned in order to receive a credit memo. We do not offer cash, check or credit card refunds.
Q. Do you deliver?
A. Yes. See the route schedule for local delivery days to your area.
Q. Is there a delivery charge?
A. Yes. We have a nominal delivery charge. Charges may vary according to distance. Your sales person can tell you the delivery charge to your area.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE
We also go to the RTE#2A Cities below on Tues.
RTE#6 Mon, Thur